these are some of the experiments i have done today, i remade most of them at least twice. however, i still don’t feel entirely sure that i actually understand what these are supposed to look like, so i went and done them whichever way i wanted.



along the way i found some fonts that i really liked and used a lot and some that i had not used at all. it sort of bothers me that we couldn’t get the fonts we were assigned. because i didn’t like most of the ones that we settled with in the end. but overall i thought it was really good practice.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s