pics

my first batch of experiments for M&P. unfortunately most of these were thrown away by the maid cause she thought it was garbage(it was). i think these were the most difficult things i had to do, i didn’t think i had enough materials. i wanted to use as many materials as i could while vaguely representing the actual key words. it was very stressful but i kept pushing myself to the point where i hated everything i did. but in the end i still used some of these things in my future drafts.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s